All donations of “Propellus Crowdfunding 2016: Supporting Calgary Bridge Foundation for Youth (CBFY); Confederation Park 55+ Activity Centre (CP55AC); KidSport Calgary (KSC); and Literacy for Life Foundation (LFLF)” using the online payment facilities are subject to the following conditions.
- Propellus accepts the following credit cards and PayPal in CAD transactions only:
- When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card or PayPal account in the selected currency.
- Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in Propellus' records.
- Payments are deposited to Volunteer Centre of Calgary Inc. (Operating as Propellus) bank account.
- Online payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by PayPal via the Ignition Deck & BlueHost Payment Gateway (in CAD dollar transactions) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- Propellus does not have access to your credit card details.
- If successful, Ignition Deck & BlueHost or PayPal will confirm that your payment was completed via email.
- If unsuccessful, Ignition Deck & BlueHost or PayPal will advise that your payment has failed.
- Propellus will not be advised why a payment has failed, therefore, you should contact your credit card provider or PayPay account for details.
- If your payment fails, please contact Sarah: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By using Propellus' online payment facilities, you agree to all applicable Propellus’ policies relating to your Internet resources.
- All information you provide on the credit card payment facility forms will be handled in accordance with the Propellus Privacy Statement.
- Propellus' Terms and Conditions for online payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
Propellus is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Propellus Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the Propellus website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
Propellus collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Propellus also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Propellus. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by Propellus for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Propellus Web site.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Propellus public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: Propellus does not read any of your private online communications.
Propellus encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from Propellus so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. Propellus is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Propellus and Propellus family of Web sites.
Use of your Personal Information
Propellus collects and uses your personal information to operate the Propellus Web site and deliver the services you have requested. Propellus also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Propellus and its affiliates. Propellus may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Propellus does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Propellus may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Propellus may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Propellus, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Propellus does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Propellus keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within Propellus, in order to determine what Propellus services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Propellus to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Propellus Web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Propellus or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Propellus; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Propellus, or the public.
The Propellus Web site use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Propellus pages, or register with Propellus site or services, a cookie helps Propellus to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Propellus Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Propellus features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Propellus services or Web sites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Propellus secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Propellus secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this Statement
Propellus will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Propellus encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Propellus is protecting your information.
Propellus welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Propellus has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Propellus at email@example.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.